CRIERI PROTECTS YOUR JEWELLERY
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR ACTIVATION OF THE JEWELLERY-SAFE SERVICE.
CRIERI pays values its customers, with use of the exclusive free of charge “Jewellery-Safe” service.
Jewellery Safe by CRIERI guarantees the replacement of your jewellery in the event of:
- mugging, robbery while worn
- theft at home on condition that CRIERI jewellery is kept in a closed safe.
This is a personal non-transferable service, valid only if, at the moment of the event/theft, the jewellery is still owned and in possession of the legitimate owner and / or their cohabiting family members (15 years of age upwards).
The Service is valid globally (excluding sanctioned and war-faring countries).
The buyer has 30 days from purchase to register online.
The guarantee will be valid for 12 months from the moment of registration, activated from 00:00 on the 1st day of the next month in which it is correctly carried out.
Jewellery Safe is not valid in the event of:
- Mysterious disappearance
- Theft of the jewellery not worn at the time or if not kept in a safe
- Loss, accidental breakage or partial damage to the jewellery even if caused by attempted theft or robbery
This service does not operate if the buyer has already notified CRIERI of a previous event covered by a similar guarantee / application for the same jewellery.
Jewellery Safe does not operate in the event of a knowingly false and fraudulent request.
If one of the events covered by the Service occurs, within 72 hours of the event, under penalty of forfeiture of the right of replacement, the owner of the jewellery must contact the authorised retailer and provide the following documentation:
- Detailed written report filed with the competent Judicial Authority for the territory in which the event occurred
- Copy of the Purchase Certificate
- Online Registration Certificate
Form to fill out
Before clicking on the “send” button, make sure you have entered the correct data: